Absolutely Abnormal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Butler, Roleplaying

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

His Butler, Roleplaying - Page 8 Empty Re: His Butler, Roleplaying

Post  MokieMorty Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:20 pm

"If you hadn't noticed, we're in a bit of a rush." Sebastian growled, darted past Grell, cramming the offending hat on to the Earl's head. "To be frank, you're fast wearing out your usefulness in this investigation." He jumped back into the coach's seat.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:28 pm

But Ciel wasn't through. "Sebastian?" He called, sounding dazed and sleepy. "I don't need you right now. Go home and wait for me there." Smiling, he yawned. "Oh yeah, this is an order."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Grell's face turned upward in a disgustingly perverted grin. "You just like seeing me in such a kinky situation." He gave Sebastian a couple fan-service poses. "Ahn~!" His face instantly dropped at the young Earls command. "Say what!?" He ran over to the boy. "You don't even know what you're saying! Snap out of it!" He shook the boy.
Gail
Gail
Admin

https://a-squared.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Sebastian grit his teeth. Idiots all around. "I live only to serve you, my lord. However, if I may say, you're hardly in any state to take care of yourself."
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Glancing imperceptibly at the Viscount, Ciel's face knit together in annoyance. "I gave you an order, Se-bastian." His pause was small enough for anyone but his closest to catch. "Now go." The blonde was looking at his hands, smiling. He chuckled. "You heard him, Butler. It seems you have been dismissed." He paused then added, "And take the annoying one with you."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:07 pm

"Annoying!?"Grell planted his hands on his hips and leaned all his weight on his left foot, jutting out his left hip. "Oh no you di'in't." He waved a finger at the semi pedo-man.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Sebastian's eyebrows rose. He looked almost intrigued, despite his annoyance. "Apologies..." He whipped around, taking Druitt by the throat. "But I only take orders from my master. What have you done to him?" He squeezed the viscount's throat, hinting at the other-wordly power hiding in his muscles.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:19 pm

He laughed, though it came out a bit strangled. "Don't I still have information you need?" Chamber looked up at Sebastian from under sneering eyebrows. "There isn't much you can do to me." He dodged the man's actual question.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:38 pm

Grell looked at Ciel, trying to find just what this man had done to Ciel. He looked him over carefully, with all the observant power of a self conscious prep. Still he saw nothing. "Yes, what have you done with the kid?" He scratched his scalp. Honestly, he was starting to become interested in the man's methods. PErhaps he could apply them on people he needed to persuade.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:49 pm

"Oh, I can do anything I'd like to you, Lord Druitt." Sebastian pulled the man closer to emphasize his point. "Shy of killing you, that is."
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:49 am

Even though his position was a very compromising one, the Viscount wasn't feeling outdone quite yet. With his bound hands, he motioned to the Earl, who was sitting upright, seeming very alert. "Not unless he gives you the order, yes? Little Robin?"

Ciel crossed his arms, seeming very much like his normal self. "Return home, Sebastian. Need I order you a second time?" His lip quivered.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:46 pm

"Oh, my! Bassy is disobeying a direct order? Getting daring aren't we?" Grell winked. "Defiance... can be quite attractive at times." He tugged a bobby pin from his overly styled hair and began picking the lock.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:44 pm

"It can hardly be considered defiance." Sebastian replied, barely restraining an eye roll in the shinigami's direction. He turned a sharp eye on master. "Very well, my lord. I will return home." Keeping a grip on the Viscount's throat, he scooped Ciel up with his free arm. "And the two of you are coming with me."
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:43 pm

The Viscount nuzzled against the demon's chest. "Your little master seems to want you gone, butler. Shouldn't you honor his wishes?" He glanced at the child. "Lest he..." The blonde man grinned, "not need you anymore?"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:47 pm

"WHAT!? How can you leave me all alone!!!" The red shinigami hollered after black butler.

At the mansion, Bard was taking a smoke break for a moment. He stood outside, enjoying the sight of blue jays fluttering over-head.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:50 pm

(I forgot who's playing which servant, so I must abstain from a servant post. ^^Wink

Sebastian ignored Grell's pleadings and whining. With any luck, maybe he would get lost or something on the way to the mansion. "I'm afraid it simply doesn't work that way, my lord." He replied, his voice smooth and clipped.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Grell, unable to keep up in all the fluffy layers of clothing was unfortunately lost.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:06 pm

Ciel was struggling in his mind. Reason, oddly enough, was telling him that the one holding him was the untrustworthy one. He tried to say something to Sebastian, my butler, the one who is contracted to me?, but instead ended up taking a bit of the Viscount's coat in his hand. He closed his eyes, trying to acclimate his mind to the confusion. Ride it out, He coached himself. What's the truth here?
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:52 pm

Sebastian entered the illustrious mansion, dropping Chambers in a most unceremonious fashion to brush a few twigs out of the young master's hair. He sighed. Who to take care of first?
"If you would be so kind, Lord Druitt." He took the man's collar once more, and began to drag him up the steps. First things first, he decided. The young master needed to be placed somewhere safe while Chambers was interrogated.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:10 am

As he tried to not be assaulted by the grand staircase, Druitt began to laugh. "You think you are so powerful, butler? Invincibility doesn't exist in real life." He continued laughing, letting his head loll.
From Sebastian's muscled arm, Ciel peered down at the blonde turning spotty with blood. "Sebastian." He looked directly at him, grimacing at a well-timed groan from below, only a few inches from his butler's face, "Don't hurt him. This is an order." For some reason, he didn't want the man injured. Or dragged along like a criminal. He's on my side. He thought, against all odds.

From downstairs, Mei Rin watched her young master being carried upstairs, brimming with emotions. "Master Sebastian!" She squealed, enjoying the departing view she had acquired of his posterior assets. "That was a feat of strength, yes it was!"
Finny was peering over the rail, trying to get a better view of the man in white. "What do you think's happening?"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:24 am

Bard had followed Sebastian back into the house. He stopped at the end of the staircase with Mei-Rin, watching the odd scene. "Oi what's even goin' on 'ere?" He crossed his arms, feeling a tad frustrated by the fact that Sebastian had just burst right on through with no explaination as to why he was carrying a dough-eyed Ciel and a crazy man in white.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:32 am

Sebastian pivoted elegantly on the top stair to address the servants below. "Oh, it's nothing you should trouble yourselves with." He soothed them with a saccharine voice that he only used when things were not going his way. "Please get back to work." He turned back to Ciel. "Not to worry, my lord. I will ensure that Lord Druitt is most comfortable." At least until you've come back to your sense.

Tanaka took a tentative sip of his tea. "Ho ho ho..."
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:23 am

Mei Rin squealed, "I don't know, but Mister Sebastian doesn't want us to worry, so we shouldn't worry!" She cupped her cheeks in her hands. "We should try to make the manor as worry-free as possible!"

The Earl was almost positive that he had it figured out now. He glanced down at the white-clad man. He turned to the other, the one in black, and said, "Sebastian, put me down." From the floor, the Viscount began laughing.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:59 am

Sebastian gave the Earl a cautious look as he gently set him down. It was rare when he didn't know what was going to happen next, but in such situations, he thought it best to let them play out as he decided what to do about them.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:14 am

Bard's hackles raised at the sweet voice. He knew that by Sebastian's tone, he was not having a good day. He nearly clipped his cigarette when he grit his teeth. "Rioght! Okey. I'll jus' be movin' along then." He hurried out of Sebastian's sight.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next