Absolutely Abnormal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Butler, Roleplaying

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

His Butler, Roleplaying - Page 2 Empty Re: His Butler, Roleplaying

Post  Hannah Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:17 pm

He wants to be melodramatic, does he? Ciel smiled. "Actually, I think an agreement between you and I might be advantageous for you, Ginger." He cocked an eyebrow. "You can be as near my butler as you wish for as long as we are looking for the Viscount. If, of course, you help our cause as much as you possibly can and do not withhold any details you may know."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Grell's eyes lit up with all the joy of a Frenchmen with a baguette. "Really!?" He swayed his hips back and forth as if he had a rail to wag. "Eeeee~! Alright! I'll definitely help in that case!" He cheered. He linked arms with both Sebastian and Ciel, ready to skip off into the distance with them. "We should probably check for him around his old calling grounds, then, hm?" He winked.
Gail
Gail
Admin

https://a-squared.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Sebastian gave his master a withering look. Some times, he was fairly sure the boy only made demands to irritate him. However, as a butler, he could never refuse. "Yes, that would be our most logical option. And perhaps we should take the effort to conceal our identities, as well."
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:39 pm

Ciel's smile only widened at his butler's annoyed look, but it fell back down to his normal expression at the mention of disguises. "You know I don't like wearing disguises, Sebastian. What on earth could you have in mind at this short notice?"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:54 pm

"We should all go dressed in drag!" Grell suggested. "No one would ever suspect us!" He grinned devilishly.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:03 pm

"While that's an amusing notion in its own right, I don't think that's entirely necesary for this occasion." Sebastion replied. "There are several botiques in the immediate area. Making ourselves look like commoner's on short notice shouldn't be too difficult."
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:56 pm

"Fine," Ciel conceded, "considering we'll only keep them for as long as necessity dictates. How far are the shops, Sebastian? Within walking distance?"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:04 pm

"Peasants!?" He chocked on the word. "I don't want to dress like some common boob!" He cried dramatically. "How about the two of you dress common, and I'll dress as a dutchess. The two of you can be my servants." He fanned himself with his hand and batted his lashes for effect.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:07 pm

"That sounds acceptable." Sebastian said with a definate nod. Surely he knew his master would protest, but that was half the fun. "The main thoroughfare is only a few minutes walk from here." He gestured in the proper direction.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:18 pm

This plan was becoming less and less palatable by the second, and the smirk on Sebastian's face was making him a bit sick. "Yes." Ciel agreed anyway, realizing that this was, unfortunately, the fastest way to escape this dreadful rain. And back to tea time. Sebastian must realize how close we are running. "We should hurry, though. We've already wasted enough time."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:38 pm

Grell began to skip off to his favorite boutique dragging the two behind him. "Oh, yes, yes! I'm liking this more and more." He smiled. "Oh! And we can stop for tea afterwards!" He cheered.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Sebastian hurried the two through their shopping, all the while watching his time. He certainly hoped Chambers were at one of his closer facilities, or tea might just have to come late.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Ciel rubbed at his new eye patch, irritated. It wasn't much of an eye patch, but more of a bandage, making him look even more helpless than he normally did. I doubt Sebastian could have picked a more common set of clothing for me. The white burlap shirt was itchy and much too big for him, even tucked into his new shorts. If Sebastian hadn't added the suspenders, Ciel wasn't sure how any of it would have stayed on. "How far of a walk is it to this facility, Reaper?"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:07 pm

"My, My, Bassy! Even in woman's clothing you look fabulous!" He pressed his palms to his cheeks and squirmed with joy. The black butler looked rather dapper in his dusty grey jacket and black trousers supported by a standard leather belt. A dark grey renaissance top lay unlaced under the dim tweed jacket. To finish the look a softer gray hat adorned the top of his raven hair.
Grell whipped his eyes away from Sebastian long enough to respond to Ciel. "Oh... Must we go immediately?" He spun a bit to show off his full dress. It was simillar in style to something Marie Antoinette would wear, and colored with lush red shades and black lace. He fanned himself with a small silk fan and gave off a charming titter. "I'm having such a good time!" He gave a small pout.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:09 pm

"I'm afraid so. You see, we're on a very tight schedual." Sebastiabn stole another furtive glance at his pocketwatch. What's more, he wasn't entirely comfortable in this new attire, either. "Now, if we've anything of merit to tell us, please do so."
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:18 pm

"Yes, do. I've no intention to keep this ridiculous outfit on any longer than necessary." Ciel looked the ginger up and down. "Although you seem to be enjoying yourself. Also, why is Sebastian's outfit so much better than mine?"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Grell wilted. "You're no fun." He sighed. "Obviously because Bassy is so handsome." He responded. "Well. Anyhow. Trafficking, like prostitution is a bit illegal, you see. Where do you typically see these sorts of things in the human world? Believe it or not, at the circus!" He nodded matter of factly. "Lets start there."
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:33 pm

While Sebastian didn't go to the circus very often, he could not recall even one instance of prostitution on the premises. "I do hope you're taking this as seriously as we are, or I shall be very put out."
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Ciel grinned slyly at the Reaper, "And I'm sure you know how Sebastian gets when someone tells him untruth. Shall we off? Sebastian?"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Grell crossed his arms. "How dare you accuse me of lying! You should treat your duchess with more respect." He huffed. "You simply have to know where to look." He began nervously trotting off, hoping the circus didn't intend to make him a liar.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:51 pm

((Lol, someone forgot to log out/in.))

"Indeed." He followed after the self-proclaimed Dutchess, this time ensuring to keep the umbrella above the both of them. He certainly hoped the man wasn't planning on getting to 'in to character,' as that could be bothersome for his 'servants.'

The circus was loud and dirty, as most tend to be. Scattered popcorn adorned the walkways and trained primates could be find playing various instruments around every corner. Still, the giggling children and their chatty parents did help quite a bit to dispelling any suspicions that the place might have a darker side.
Which had Sebastian instantly suspicious.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:26 pm

The smell at the circus was rancid to Ciel's refined senses. "What on earth would attract people to this horrid place?" He wondered aloud, mostly to himself, "I certainly hope you know where you are taking us, Dutchess," the boy commented as they passed a strong man and a contortionist woman playing black jack in the shadows, "Sebastian, keep alert."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:37 pm

Grell quickly butted in before Sebastian could respond. "Don't be silly! Of course I know where we are going!" He looked about, trying to be discreet about the fact that honestly he did not know the exact place he was looking for, but more of an idea of where he was going. He lead the men around a particularly large tent where a gypsy woman claimed to read minds. behind the tent was a more dirty area where waste and scraps were tossed against the busy roads. Behind there was a more fishy scandalous business going on.
Women in barely concealing clothing leaned against trash cans and fence posts, stretching their legs out to show what they had to offer. Most of them were overly made-up and under dressed. Grell turned his nose up at them and smirked. "Hm, I'm not impressed." He eluded to his own beauty and fanned himself to blow the distasteful smells away. "Here is most likely a place Trafficking would go on, I suspect."
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Sebastian eyed the women with a clinical sort of disinterest. So this sort of thing did, in fact, happen at these places. Imagine that. He approached one woman, and gave her a gentle bow. "Pardon me, my lady, but may I ask a favor? The Dutchess seeks information on Viscount Druitt. Perhaps you could help?"
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:57 pm

Ciel watched the scene with the mild, but distinct taste of bile in his throat. Sickening, he thought. The woman stretched and walked around his butler, making a purring noise in her throat as she eyed him up, "And what," she asked, walking her fingers up his dark top, bopping him on the nose as she continued, "would you be willing to do to get me to speak up, eh? Yeh," she turned, swinging her hips as she seated herself on a stump and crossed her legs grandly, "I s'pose I might now something about the Druitt man." She winked, "Depending on what cutie here has to do with it."
Ciel was ready to throw up, growing a bit red. This kind of case was never quite in his comfort zone, though for the Queen I must. But Sebastian's mode of persuading her to talk had better be of the extremely mild sort.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next