Absolutely Abnormal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Butler, What is this I Don't Even

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

His Butler, What is this I Don't Even - Page 2 Empty Re: His Butler, What is this I Don't Even

Post  MokieMorty Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:13 pm

"You should find out." Alois gave Liizzie a simmering glare.

Sebastain's attention was fast drawn away from the creeper in shorts. Oh. That man. He suddenly felt slightly ill. "Yes, I think we should move quickly."
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

His Butler, What is this I Don't Even - Page 2 Empty Re: His Butler, What is this I Don't Even

Post  MokieMorty Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Uncle Drew clapped his hands together, his mouth hanging open a bit with glee. "You!" He waved his first finger at the new arrival shakily, "You're-!! You're--!" He fanned himself, "Such a graceful entrance!" He ran his fingers giddily down his cheeks, "What a magnificent sense of fashion!! You! You are like the Leonardo DiCaprio of my Titanic!!" Druitt put a hand up to his flushed face, letting steam escape from his lips, "I will go down with you as my ship! I will hold on until your beauty is faded completely!!" He spun, letting his sweater tied around his neck fly out like a cape, "Grell Sutcliff! The new girl's counselor!!"

Ciel blinked. Grell?... Certainly he was aware of the gender-confused stalker, but girl's counselor? Poor Lizzy.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:52 pm

((AHAHAAAAAAA DRUITT))

Grell's eyes widened, and knees shook, and his hands rested delicately cradling his cheeks. "Ahh~!!! Some one as gorgeous as you must have an honest understanding of true beauty!" He flicked his hair, and one could swear a trail of sparkles followed. He sashéd across the room over to Druitts side. "What elegance!!" He poised. "Ahhn~! You're a wonderful man! I'd just love to eat you up!" He cried in ecstasy, tacking on a little little at the end.

Lizzie's face twisted into a confused expression. "Girls counselor... But he's a boy!" She pointed an 'offending' fingfer in Grell's direction.

Grell's gace dropped into some sort of frightening hellish stare. "EXCUSE ME!?"

Lizzie shrunk back, hiding behind Ciel with a little squeak.
Gail
Gail
Admin

https://a-squared.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Alois smirked. "Aw, poor Lizzy."

Sebastian put a hand on Ciel's shoulder, gently steering him towards the cabins. "I think it's time we get settled." All this misplaced femininity was making his head spin.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Ciel rubbed a temple. "Yes, let's." He allowed himself to be carried out ahead of the others, calling, "I will find you once I am finished with my unpacking, Elizabeth." His annoyance escaped through gritted teeth and harsh rumbles of words said under his breath.

Left behind, Druitt bowed to the red-head. "My darling, I would love to continue discussing our eminent future, but my campers call!" He scooped up Alois' hand-from Lizzy's shoulder-to begin a gleeful run to the cabin. "Come along! We have lots to see Little One~!"

Claude adjusted his glasses. The Young Master looks annoyed. I supposed it won't hurt to let him be uncomfortable for a bit. He followed, carrying a light-up sneaker that had somehow slipped off Alois' foot.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Grell nodded in agreement, giving Druitt a wink. "Don't take too long." He winked He then realized, he didn't know how to be a counselor. His eyes dripped down to Lizzie. She shuddered at the look he gave her. "Well. Go back to your cabin." He commanded. Lizzie crossed her arms and pouted, heading off to her bunk.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:23 pm

Alois cast Claude a pleading frown as the madman dragged him away.

"Ah, it'll be nice to have some quiet for a while." Sebastian mused as he made up the master's bunk with his special, high-thread linens and goose down pillows. "How are you liking your first day, my lord?"

The Janitor, as it were, had just finished cleaning up the girls cabin as the stampede of little female campers came trampling through the door. He smiled at the energetic heard. How cute they were.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Arms crossed over his chest, Ciel waited to sit down on the bed. "Hmmph." He sighed. "Worse than expected. Unfortunately there seem to be quite a few more wild cards here then I had hoped." He flopped down onto the newly-made bed. "AND WHAT IS ALOIS TRANCY DOING IN MY CABIN??"

Druitt had just dragged said Trancy into the cabin, closely followed by that creepy Faustus guy. "This~~~~!" The counselor spun, letting go of Alois' hand at the last moment, unintentionally sending him flying into one of the bunk beds. "Is our wonderful new HOME, boys!"

Claude caught his little master with ease, stopping his momentum in a firm hug.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:53 pm

Grell followed Lizzie to the ladies cabin. After spotting the janitor and giving him a raise4 of his eyebrow he looked around at all the tiny urchin squirming about the room. He toom in a breath, feeling some what overwhelmed already. "GIRLS. CALM. DOWN." He commanded. The female children halted instantly. He looked to the janitor, then the children. Then the janitor. "I don't know what I'm doing..." He whined.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:30 pm

Alois thanked Claude with a fake smile, sinking into his arms.

Sebastian let out a quiet chuckle. "What's the matter, my lord? Alois seems like someone you should be able to get along with."

"Heh heh. Well, I was a councilor of sorts, back in the day." Th Janitor leaned on his broom pole, swaying a bit as he spoke. "Perhaps I could be of some help?"
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Claude let the boy melt against him, making sure his face was out so he could, no doubt, smirk at the Phantomhive boy.

Retying his sweater from his waist to his neck, Druitt flipped his hair to the side, blushing as he flourished at the beds. "As you might have guessed, some of these beds will be taken by other little boys that have not arrived yet! We will have a wonderful time for these two weeks, won't we?"

Ciel rolled his eyes to Sebastian first. "Trancy is someone I don't have any use for. I'd rather pick a scab then look at his idiotic face. And will you PLEASE stop talking?!" He spat at his Uncle Drew. "There isn't supposed to be anyone else staying in the same house as me!"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Grell clasped his hands together. "Oh, yes please! I only agreed to this to impress that foxy man!" He cried desperately.
Lizzie wrinkled her nose disparagingly at the ginger shemale and try her best to sneak out the front door to go find her beloved Ciel.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:12 pm

"I'm sorry, my lord, but there must have been some mix up in the paperwork." Sebastian might have sounded somewhat condescending. "I could see to it you are moved to another cabin. Although, such a process might take a few weeks to sort out."

Alois buried his face into his butler's neck to whisper into his ear. "Claude. I don't like this guy. Get rid of him."

"Is that so?" The Janitor somehow kept the laugh out of his voice, but the grin remained on his face. ""Well, you're in for a bit more than you'd planned for, aren't you?"
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:26 pm

Bending to meet his little master in mid snuggle, Claude adjusted his glasses. "Assuming your mission still involved the Phantomhive boy my lord, we will need to tread lightly. Shall we wait and see if Ciel can rid us of him himself?"

Crossing his arms, the boy in question glared daggers. "Sebastian," he hissed, "I cannot take this man," he motioned over to where Druitt was brushing his hair and humming Bippity Boppity Boo, "for all this time! Can't I stay with you instead? At least that would be private..." He touched his eye patch fleetingly.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:31 pm

Grell shrunk back slightly. "B-But... You'll help, right?!" He winced.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:38 pm

"Fine." Alois grumbled. "As long as Ciel stays with me."

"Not entirely private, my lord." Sebastian gave Claude a suspicious glance. "I'll do what I can." He clear his throat and addressed the campy camper. "You will, of course, being staying in a different cabin, won't you?"

"Of course, of course." Janitor replied. He caught little Lizzie through the corner of his eye, and took a moment to remember the mischief he used to cause at summer camp in his day. "Alright, girls! Let's settle down and braid Miss Sutcliff's hair."
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:46 pm

He stopped, mid bar, and smiled widely, "Why of course not! My bed is right here!" He pointed to a larger bed, already made with cupcake bed spreads. "This precious little ones won't be out of my sight for even one unsafe second!"

Claude held Alois' shoulders tightly.

This is the last straw! "I demand to sleep by myself!" He shuddered, imaging having to bunk with that blonde menace. Hey Ciel! Ciel! Ciel! Let's play a game...
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Grell looked a tad skeptical, but conceded to his fate. "Well, it can't be too bad." He took a seat on the edge of the bed. Lizzie hoped she wasn't seen as she made her way further out the door and started off to the boys cabin.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:05 pm

Sebastian patted Ciel's head to calm him as he continued his conversation with 'Drew.' "Ah, please do understand, my master is a bit self conscious." He cast a glance in his young master's direction. "You know how children can be."

Alois wriggled out of Claude's grasp, instead deciding to latch onto Ciel. "You wouldn't leave, would you?"

The Janitor pulled a good clump of Grell's hair to demonstrate to some of the younger girls how to braid hair while the rest of the little girls grasped at their own fire-truck red strands. "Well, it looks like the like you, ma'am. Hee hee.l"
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:29 pm

'Drew' nodded, with all the knowing of a mother, "Some of the children are initially, Mr. Butler. He'll loosen up after a few days." He ran a finger over his smile, "After all, I'm everyone's favorite counselor!"

"I would!" He smacked at Alois' hands, still grimacing, "Anything to get away from you!"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:36 pm

Grell shuddered a moment. "Well it's hard not too." He grinned. He was actually starting to like this treatment. HE could sit around letting people play with his hair all day and have no problem with it.
Lizzie bolted into the boy's cabin. "CIIIIIIIIIIIIII~EEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL~!!!" She tackled the young man once again.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:42 pm

"Be that as it may," Sebastian countered. "Perhaps you should give him a few days to adjust? He's not one for the outdoors, you see."

Alois pulled his hands away, his eyes wide with crocodile tears. The tears quickly dissipated, however, as soon as Lizzie's shrill voice infiltrated his ears. "No! No, this is the boy's cabin. Get out."

The Janitor let go of Grell's hair. "Excellent. Well, I can see my work here is done."
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Ciel, unused and unhappy with all the fondling he was recieving, no matter who was the one doing it, huffed, "Lizzy-?! What are you doing in here? This is not your cabin!"

"Well, it would be completely unethical to let him stay with two adults that aren't certified by the camp." He smiled. "So he has to stay here. With everyone else. It'll be fun!"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:29 pm

Grell sat back and enjoyed the moment. Having no idea of the lack of attention span that little girls had.
Lizzie beamed. " I just thought I'd come and see you, Ciel! No one is fun back at my cabin, and no where near as cute as you." She gave him another squeeze.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:35 pm

"Well, that's sad." Alois said, give Ciel a squeeze, himself. "But rules are rules. You have to stay with your group."

Sebastian gave his master a shrug. "What would you have me to, my lord?"

"Have fun..." The Janitor croaked, before pushing his broom off to the back of the cabin to clean the bathrooms.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next