Absolutely Abnormal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Butler, What is this I Don't Even

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

His Butler, What is this I Don't Even - Page 3 Empty Re: His Butler, What is this I Don't Even

Post  Hannah Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:52 pm

He kept swatting at all four of their hands, barking little, "Stop it!"s to both of his cuddling companions. Finally he responded, sighing deeply, "Make up my bed, Sebastian." He jutted his chin out, "But keep my things in your room."

Claude let a grin seep onto the side of his mouth. This was becoming interesting.

Druitt watched out of the corner of his eye, mostly involved with his Valentine's Day cards he was sorting.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

His Butler, What is this I Don't Even - Page 3 Empty Re: His Butler, What is this I Don't Even

Post  Gail Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Lizzie nuzzled Ciel's cheek. "Oooh, but Ciel~!! I want to stay with you for a little while!!" She begged, not relinquishing her grip on him. "It'd be so much fun!"
Gail
Gail
Admin

https://a-squared.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:05 pm

"As you wish, my lord." Sebastian easily lifted the suitcase. "Although, perhaps you should keep this with you." In the front pocket of the suitcase, he found Ciel's cellphone. "Just in case."

"You'll have more fun with the other girls." Alois growled.

MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Ciel took the phone and flipped it open noncommittally. There were already five messages from Aunt Angelina. He closed it and turned back to Sebastian. "You will have your cell phone with you at all times. Change into something more appropriate for..." he gave a rueful look to the place around him, "whatever it is that we're doing here. And lay out something for me to change into as well." He turned to Lizzy, Alois still clamped onto him. "You can stay around here if you wish, Elizabeth. Can you show me the camp?" He smiled finally, giving her a charming grin.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Lizzie's eyes lit up. "Really!? I can show you around!?" She clasped her hands together excitedly. "Alright~! I'll be the best. Tour guide. Ever!" She hoped up on one foot. "Right! Lets go!" She grabbed Ciel's elbow and began tugging the poor boy along.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Sebastian gave a light chuckle. Ah, young love. How adorable. He checked his pocket for his phone, before opening the master's suitcase to lay out his clothes. He gave Druitt one more glance. Could Angelina have picked a sketchier camp? Ah, well. The boy needed more life experiences.

"Hey! Don't run off without me!" Alois thundered after them.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:07 pm

The blonde counselor smiled at the butler's work. "You may have to tread lightly, butler. The other campers may find you strange. Would you mind staying in the woodwork this week?"

The procession through the camp was an odd one; Ciel was dragged along and dragged back by certain blondes on either end of him. He had subjected himself to this; he would endure it. All of it. All of the normal children screaming while Alois hung on him like a baby monkey and Lizzy tugged on his arm every five seconds to show him something else adorable! Finally he ventured, "But what is the point of all this stuff? All this camp?"

Claude followed at a little distance behind, unworried by his young master's unpacking that had to be done; if it needed to be done, it would come with a request. He tugged at the leather pants again. He hated the random things his master insisted he wear sometimes.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Lizzie would insist that Alois stop following them because it was 'couples alone time.' However, she seemed un-detoured by the boys presence. "Ah~ The point? Weeeeell, it's to have fun, of course. You're a silly boy, Ciel!" She giggled gleefully.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:04 am

"I shall show the utmost obscurity." Sebastian replied. "You won't see me unless you have to."

"Haven't you ever watched Camp Lazlo?" Alois rolled his eyes. "It's okay, Ciel. We'll teach you."
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:42 pm

He rolled an eye. "Somehow, that doesn't comfort me. Especially coming from you, Trancy." He sighed, spreading his hands. "I suppose I don't have a choice. Teach me what you will about this camp...thing."

Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:29 pm

Lizzie ruffled Ciel's hair lovingly. "Oh, you're so cute, Ciel!" She grinned ear to ear while possessivly drawing him away from Alois again, turning her head over his shoulder and sticking her tongue out at Alois. "But don't worry! I've never camped either! We will learn together!"
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:54 pm

Mr. Trancy had never camped, either. But, he was sure he knew enough about the subject. He slung an arm around the other boy. "Why don't we go kayaking together, huh?" Only two people could fit in at once, after all.

MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:58 pm

Ciel was growing a headache. It was starting off small, but he could just tell that pretty soon it would be larger than life. Although this whole place just reeked of desperate little kids who sweated more than they talked. Two such ran by Ciel and his companions just then, glistening like dewy grass. Eughhh, He shuddered. At least water was clean. "Yes, let's. Kayaking sounds reasonable. Should we change first?" These shoes were Prada, after all.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:16 am

Lizzie's cheeks puffed out in frustration. "But Ciel!!!" She whined while tugging his shoulder. "He just wants you all to himself!!"
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3