Absolutely Abnormal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Butler, What is this I Don't Even

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

His Butler, What is this I Don't Even Empty His Butler, What is this I Don't Even

Post  MokieMorty Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Ab: Grell, Hannah, Agni
Ha: Ciel, Druitt, Claude, Sohma
Li: Alois, Undertaker, Sebastian

Perhaps transferring Grell to Nikkeh dearest?
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

His Butler, What is this I Don't Even Empty Re: His Butler, What is this I Don't Even

Post  MokieMorty Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:56 pm

The Camp Butler parking lot was nearly empty, as most of the soccer moms had dropped their children off and drove their mini-vans off to enjoy a few weeks of kid-free time. Nearly empty, that was, aside from the very out-of-place Porsche with the ostentatious vanity plate. The man driving this very conspicuous automobile tipped his sunglasses as he looked into the rear-view mirror at his passenger.
"You haven't fallen asleep, have you?" Sebastian asked his charge. It was a longer trip than the boy was used to, he knew.

Alois swung his legs back and forth, a meager attempt at releasing some pent-up energy. If he noticed that his swinging legs were kicking the back of the driver's seat, he didn't care. He let out a heavy sigh, in case Claude didn't already know he was bored to death.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

His Butler, What is this I Don't Even Empty Re: His Butler, What is this I Don't Even

Post  Hannah Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:38 pm

Even from under his almost-too-long bangs, Ciel still managed to glare up at his butler, whose grin was beginning to irk him. "I don't fall asleep in the car, Sebastian. Haven't you driven me long enough to know that?" He looked around, a dying look etched on his face. "Is this really the place? I can't believe Aunt Angelina actually sent me here." He sighed, rubbing his temples.

The rhythmic thumping on the back of his car was almost not annoying, except for the fact that the more jostling that happened, the more his breakfast began to call out for help. Adjusting his glasses stoicly, Claude informed his passenger, "We have arrived. This is Camp Butler."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:57 pm

The silver haired woman sitting int he car with Alois and Claude let her eyes wander outside. She hesitated to let her expression change too much outside of her usual blank stare, and while sitting in such close quarters with her young master it made her nervous to even breath at times. She then looked at Claude's face in the rear view mirror. He was as stern as ever. Her thoughts began to wind into a maze of questions. Her young master had never been the outdoors type. He usually only went against his normal comfort zone if it benefited him in some way or if there was an ulterior motive.
The car pulled up into the camp parking lot. The overly colorful and cheery design made her head ache. "Camp Butler" Was written across the sign which was modeled after a log-cabin inspired design was written in forest green with red outline, the letters were large, bold, and slightly askew from each other. She mentally wrinkled her nose at the 'cheery' design. When it pulled to a stop she quickly made her way to the trunk to retrieve Alois' bags.
Gail
Gail
Admin

https://a-squared.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:03 am

Sebastian grinned, as always, in such a way that did little to convey joy, or much of anything beyond pride. "Of course, my lord." He climbed out of the car, opening the door for the young boy before retrieving his luggage. He surveyed the surroundings. Imagining his rich, spoiled master floundering about in such a relaxed, fun place made him almost giddy.

Alois let out a childlike squeal, throwing the door open, he barely remembered to unbuckle his seat belt before jumping out of the car. "Oh, wow, look Claude!" He practically danced across the parking lot. He waved to the pair in the Porsche a few spaces over. "They got here at the same time we did." He laughed louder than the situation warranted.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:29 am

Claude took his place at his master's side quietly, noticing the Phantomhive pair with disinterest and politely commented, "Yes." He knelt down quickly, having noticed one of the rainbow colored thigh highs his master was sporting had slipped below his knee and one of his light-up sneakers had come undone. he remedied each of the situations quickly, than stood, adjusting his glasses. "Are you ready to go check in?" He had noticed briefly the luggage already being taken care of by Hannah. He readied himself for anything; Alois could be very moody at times.

Ciel could almost feel that annoying bit of self-satisfation emanating from his leather-clad attendant. Then he noticed a mass of bouncy blonde and he could feel his sanity fall off right then. "Sebastian!" He hissed, "Who allowed them to come here? I can't take time pent up with that yellow annoyance!"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:41 am

Hannah kept a tight grip on the boys luggage and quickly delivered the items to the lodge that he'd be staying in. It was a quaint little room filled to the brim with empty bunk-beds. She set his things down on a top bunk for the boy and hurried back to Claude and Alois. The sky was bright and clear, she hoped it was a good omen for the Trancy boy's visit. She looked to Claude as if to say "Please do hurry things up."

Somewhere down a dusty trail stood a disgruntled red haired shinigami. He pulled his long red locks off his face and tied them back in a ponytail. "Dreadful heat." He fanned himself with lovely red polish nails. "If only there was a way to turn off the sun for a couple of hours." He drawled whilst leaning against a tree. He re-adjusted the ends of his red runner's shorts. The heat had caused them to stick to his thighs like two pieces of wet rubber. He slid down the trunk of the tree he leaned on for support. "If only some prince charming could come and sweep me off my feet and carry me back to the cafeteria." He complained.

Last edited by Gail on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:02 am

Sebastian met Claude's eyes from across the lot, fixing him with a cold, but calm glare, before returning his immediately softened gaze to his master. "It is a public camp, my lord. And quite a large one, at that. I'm sure the two of you will have plenty of space between each other."

Alois gripped at his butler's coat. "Claude. I want to stay in the same cabin as him. Can we do that?" He tone didn't leave much open for debate.

"They say that talking to yourself is a sign of mental instability." Announced the cheery old janitor, who must have been hiding behind the tree that the disgruntled shinigami chose as his resting place. "Although, I'm not sure how much credit I give the theory." Presumable, as his eyes were covered by silvered locks, he turned his gaze to Grell. "Oh, why hello, there.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:01 am

Claude met Sebastian's gaze with a level of ferocity thinly cloaked with pacifism, before turning back to his young master and adjusting his glasses. He focused on the little blonde, putting his hand up to his chest and agreeing, "If that is what you wish my young master, then it shall be so."

He glared across the lot before beginning his resolute walk to the admissions office. "In any case, the only choice now is to get this over with, yes? Sebastian, let's go." Ciel didn't look back to see if he was being followed; if there weren't footsteps behind him, there would be explaining to do.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:19 am

Grell let out a shrill shriek, jumping to his feet as he did. After e caught his breath, realizing that it was simply the Janitor, he frowned. "What do you, want?" He crossed his arms and swung his hips to the side. His shirt, which was gathered into a knot with a rubberband, slid further up his side as he shifted his weight to his left foot. "Honestly, I wasn't talking to myself."
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:41 pm

But, of course, Sebastian was right on his heels. "Of course, my lord." He grinned at the thought once more. "I would hate for you to miss another minute of the great outdoors."

"Thank you, Claude!" Alois released his death grip on the butler's coat. Without warning, his smile fell and he may have mumbled something that rhymed with 'piece of grit.'

"Have you got an imaginary friend, now?" The Janitor chuckled, a a high and dry-ish sound that might be heard in a small child's nightmare. "I'm only taking a break. What are you doing out here?" His tone indicated the question meant more than the obvious.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:58 pm

"Ciel Phantomhive!" The boy slammed his fist on the desk, growing red with aggrevation. "My name is Ciel Phantomhive, just like I've told you the last FOUR times you've asked! Are you daft?"
The man behind the desk smiled, setting down his cigarette. "Oh, Ciel! Good to see you! You need to sign in, yes?"
Calming breaths. Only... he shivered, two more WEEKS of this. I can make it. "Yes, I would like to sign in. My Aunt registered myself and my butler here." He motioned to Sebastian fleetingly, tossing his cotton scarf back over his shoulder.
The Chinese man smiled, finally pulling up Ciel's file. "Ah yes, here you are. You are in Sparrow's Run cabin." He looked up, still grinning.

Claude let Alois lead the way into the office, mostly ignoring anything that had happened to slip out of his little mouth. The Phantomhive pair was still standing at the desk, with Ciel turning an unnatural red. He glanced down at the little blonde. "Little master, would you like me to check you in?"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:46 pm

After a seconds hesitation he decided to ignore the imaginary friend comment. "I'm only here for one reason, and one alone." He turned his gaze off to the distance. "I heard from a reliable source Sebastian would be here." His voice turned into a rich ecstatic roll towards the end of his confession.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Sebastian laid a calming hand on the boy's shoulder. "Now, now. There's no need to be cross." He glanced over his shoulder at the entering pair. Now, that was a reason to be cross. "I suggest we leave quickly." He whispered, motioning to the approaching pair.

"Go ahead, Claude." Alois all but tackled the other boy from behind. "Me and Ciel have some catching up to do."

The Janitor cackled again. "Ah, young love." His narrow eyes peeked out at the man from behind his curtain of bangs. "[color:ef63=I wish you the best of luck. I really do.]" He practically laughed the words.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:55 pm

"Wha-!!" Ciel jumped to find a fluffy pile of blonde hair smiling back at him. "Alois Tracy, remove yourself at once. He tried to wiggled out of the other boy's grasp, to no avail. Mr. Lau smiled brightly, relinquishing Ciel's sign-in documents. "Go at once to your cabin, Little Badger. Your counselor is waiting."

Claude touched his tie fleetingly, ignoring his young master's fondlings to the Phantomhive boy. He turned his attention instead to the Chinese man, who had picked his cigarette up again. "Excuse me, I would like to check my young master in."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:19 pm

Grell flicked his hair. "Ah, thank you, sweetie." He began making his way to the registry office. He glanced over his shoulder once to look for the man. He trotted off to find the man off his dreams.

Lizzy Milford faced out the window of the girls cabin. Her eyes dull until she caught sight of a familiar tuft of gray-blue hair. Her jaw dropped and she quickly dashed out of the cabin after Ciel. "CIIIIIIIIIII~EEEEEEEEEL~!!!!" She stampeded after him.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:36 pm

Sebastian grimaced at the ear-shattering squeal. Alois and Lizzy. Lord Ciel was going to have quite a full plate this week. He let out a quiet chuckle that was, unfortunately, lost in the sounds of children and the outdoors.

Alois glanced at the young lady over his shoulder. "Who's that, Ciel?" He asked, his voice dropping to a dark tone.

The Janitor only offered the man a smile. And continued to smile at him until he was out of his site. It was only the polite thing to do.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:56 pm

"Sebastian!" Ciel cried out, his one eye wide as he was tackled from the other side, causing him to fall backwards on Alois, with a grunt, and Lizzy to be nuzzling him happily from the top. Lau smiled at them from the desk, murmuring something about, "Ah, young loves."
Claude completed the paperwork quickly, wondering how long the Trancy boy would insist on smiling underneath Ciel. He checked the top of the sheet. Ah, cabin Sparrow's Run. A fitting name for a boy who is always running.
Ciel was being crushed by a pile of blonde curls. "Save me, Sebastian!"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:04 pm

Lizzy looked down at the cute boy under Ciel's fragile body. She blanked twice. "I'm his future wife of course!" She offered a smile. "Who might you be?" She asked while getting up and offering a hand to Ciel.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:18 pm

Alois offered the girl a sickeningly fake smile and put his arms around Ciel's neck. "I'm his best friend, and he's never mentioned you! How funny."

Sebastian gently lifted Lizzie off of the boy, before prying the other blond off of his neck and hoisting him up. He brushed a bit of dirt from his jacket.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:29 pm

Ciel's face died down to it's usual grimace, looking down at the two beneath him. He sighed, addressing the right one first. "Elizabeth, I never agreed to be your husband, and even if I did, I wouldn't want to just offer up that information to anyone. And Alois, wipe that disgusting look off of your face. It's unslightly." He tried not to color at the way he was being looked at. "And I'm not your best friend, either."
Suddenly, a flurry of light hair swept into the room, laughing. "Ah!" It sang, twirling around in it's white shorts and white embroidered camp T-shirt, "Here are my happy peppy campers!" He held out his arms. "Alois, Ciel, welcome to Camp Butler!"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:35 pm

Lizzie looked hurt. "C-Ciel is that true? You never mentioned me." Her eyes teared up and her lower lip stuck out. Then the blonde whirlwind flew into the room. She instantly stopped, feeling a but confused by his sudden swirling spinning appearance.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:41 pm

Alois certainly seemed to be feeling much better now that the competition was down. He was somewhat taken aback by the new mans sudden appearance. Who was this creep, and where was Claude when he was actually needed!?

Sebastian didn't like the look of this fellow at all. He made sure that the creep noticed the boy's butler was there to keep watch over him.

MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:02 pm

"My name is Lord Druitt," he blushed accordingly, throwing his arm up grandly, tilting his head down for effect, "The previous queen of Scotland, God rest her soul, knighted me after a long night of action-packed drama, causing me to come out as something of a hero!" He glanced at his audience, who seemed to be silently awe-struck at his greatness. "Well, anyway! You may call me 'Uncle Drew'," he exaggerated the name with huge invisible quotation marks, "and I have a special surprise for whoever can remember that the best!"

Ciel schooched a tad closer to Sebastian. His eyes were wide, his resolve that he had previously used on this yellow entourage crumbling as he realized, Two WEEKS with this happy freak. He turned his face to Sebastian's shoulder, screaming the tiniest bit. When he regained his composure, and """"'Uncle Drew""""" paused in his anecdote about pie, he interjected, "Yes, very nice, but can you show my butler and I here to our cabin? I've been in the car for quite a while and would like to unpack." Well, have Sebastian unpack. I could use some creme brule'e.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:38 pm

Lizzie loved surprises. "Will the surprise be something cute!?" She squeaked and held her fists to her cheeks trying to hold back on another squeak. She liked the high energy the counselor had. It was intriguing and rose her energy as well.

Grell through the door open. "Don't fear! I have arrived!" He gave a sassy gay wink. "Don't hold yourselves back. I know I'm far too tempting." He showcased himself, using the door frame as a real life picture frame. He was very high strung today.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next