Absolutely Abnormal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Butler, Roleplaying

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

His Butler, Roleplaying Empty His Butler, Roleplaying

Post  Gail Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:11 am

Characters-

Lila - Undertaker, Sebastian, Tanaka,

Hannah -
Druitt, Ciel, Mei-Rin, Finnian

Abbey - Grell, Lau, Bardroy,

(More as needed.)

Setting -

Last edited by Gail on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Gail
Gail
Admin

https://a-squared.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

His Butler, Roleplaying Empty Setting ideas!

Post  Hannah Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:19 am

So for the setting, what about Grell being sent out to collect whatever souls and going from there? That leaves it really open for who he encounters. XD
Or, of course, a new case for Ciel and Sebastian.

Last edited by Hannah on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

His Butler, Roleplaying Empty Re: His Butler, Roleplaying

Post  Gail Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:24 am

Good thinking~! 8D
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:34 am

The desperate London wind tugged at Grell's hair as he stood watching people bumble about the streets. He placed his chin in his palm and grinned. "My, my~! I wonder if they realize how many of them are living such insignificant lives?" He liked to speak to himself out loud like in dramas. He was at heart an actress and appreciated the art. He took every chance he could to put any of his hidden talent to use. He had a couple souls to gather this lovely afternoon and while he'd already gathered a couple, he still liked to stop and examine this strange barbaric world now and then. He marveled at it. In the way one might an ant colony or a nest of monkeys. That's when a familiar face caught his eye.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Sebastian's eyes met Grell for a fraction of a second. Apparently, the Reaper's pressence was not important enough to warrent any serious thought. He was really more of an annoyance than anything, and he would rather avoid an altercation. They might be late for tea time. "I have a feeling that we should move along, my lord."
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:28 pm

Ciel gripped his walking cane in annoyance. It seems like that blasted Reaper always shows up at the most inconvenient times. At least he doesn't have his camera today. "Yes, that seems like a good idea." They were already pushing tea time as it was, and Ciel had been imagining the promised parfait ever since they'd come out into this unwelcome rain. "Actually, Sebastian," he decided, "I'd like this to be done as quickly as possible." Angling his eyes up to his butler he added, just to alleviate any confusion as to why he was anxious to get home, "The Queen is expecting our quick delivery of this particular ruffian."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:48 pm

At the brief eye contact Grell's lips turned at the corners to form a devious smile. It wasn't until Ciel finished his last sentence that Grell finally let out a ridiculous squeal that he'd been holding back. "BASSSY~!!" He leaped from the rooftop to meet Sebastian's arms, which in his diluted imagination, where spread wide open. "Oh my dear Bassy. It's been far too long!" He made his way towards the black butler in a dramatic run.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:53 pm

Sebastian elegantly side-stepped the oncoming love-train with his usual grace, taking care to keep the umbrella over his master. "As you wish, my lord." He replied, as though compeltely ignorant of the fact that he'd just had a near-miss with a transexual stalker.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:14 am

The look on the Reaper's face was almost comical to the Earl as he watched the scene play out. As Sebastian adjusted the umbrella however, Ciel felt a droplet of rain dampen his right sleeve's cuff. "Sebastian." He said, daring him not to notice.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:21 am

There was nothing more than a quick flicker of red passing their eyes before Grell landed face first on the ground. His ankle gave a momentary twitch as he took a second to recover. After the dizziness passed him, he sat up, rubbing his scuffed up face he let out a whimper. Oh well, they're always more fun when they give you the cold shoulder. He thought.
He listened to the two for a moment while trying to work up the strength to stand.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:31 am

Without missing a beat, the butler produced a hankercheif to dab at th eboy's sleeve. "My apologies, my lord. It won't hapen again." He gave Grell a look to insure that he understood the full meaning of that sentence.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:42 am

The interaction between his butler and the ginger would have to be kept to a minimum, Ciel decided. Gathering his thoughts, he shuffled through the things he already knew about the criminal. "The person we are looking for, as you should know Sebastian, has had no other recorded crimes to his name. Viscount of Druitt, a Lord Chamber as I understand. My sources indicate that he has been a part of some underground shenanigans previously. What is it that he has done now?"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:52 am

Grell's ears perked like Madame Red's used to at the gossip table. "Chambers?" He repeated. He shot up and his face light up. "This must be fate~!" He beamed. "He's on my 'to die' list! We'll all find him together. This will make my job much easier!" He shrugged his shoulders, the fabric of his coat sliding down his arms just a tad further. "Our red thread of fate truly is connected Bassy. Of this I am more and more convinced everyday." He inched closer in an attempt to nestle up to him.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:28 am

The butler finallly turned his attention to Grell. "Hm. That could be problematic, as her Majesty has requested we bring him to her alive." He explained for both in company. "He's a part of a multi-national human trafficking ring, and we need him to find the rest of the persons involved." He gave his master a sly look. "But certainly you can remember at least that much on your own?"
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:22 am

"The rest of the trafficking ring will dissipate once we've apprehended the leader if we give them a bit of a show," Ciel said, ignoring his butler's crack at him. "Taking him alive is a necessity though," the boy turned to the Reaper. "What does your notes say about his death?"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:12 am

"Hm?" Grell had been slightly lost in the moment he'd fond within Sebastian's proximity. "Oh!" He quickly whipped out his booklet and flipped through a few pages before stopping with his finger stuck in the pages. "Here we are! It says: When confronted by the Queen's guard-dog and his suspiciously efficient butler, Chamber's kills himself finding it hopeless to escape punishment any other way." He shut the book and quickly put it away. "Oh my, my. Tough luck kid." He rubbed his cheek against Sebastian's shoulder as he continued to speak. "Looks like you'll have no choice in the matter." He told Ciel whilst wrapping his arms shyly around Sebastian's left arm.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:15 am

Sebastion stroked his chin thoughtfully, no change at all in his demeanor despite Grell. "Well, that does present a problem, doesn't it?" Though he didn't seem terribly bothered. The wheels in his head were already turning. "What ever shall we do, master?"
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Ciel rested his forehead on two fingers gingerly. These two are impossible. The Reaper's proximity to him was growing closer and making him more and more ready to hit him with the walking stick. "Though it does seem like our presence there, Sebastian, is his ultimate demise, the Queen demands the chore done. Our first priority is always with the Queen's wishes." He angled his eyes up at him again. "As I'm sure you know."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:14 pm

Grell, even though he was not asked for his opinion he gave out anyways. "Doesn't matter to me! So long as I fill my quota." He looked to Ciel. "One problem though: He isn't at home and I can't find him." He sighed heavily while leaning against Sebastian.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:17 pm

"Well, we never expected this to be easy. I could compile a list of his hideouts and safehouses, but that doesn't solve the suicide problem." He tried to shake the Reaper off as smoothly as possible, but soon resigned himself. "What would you have me do?"
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:32 pm

His hand floated up to his eyepatch, considering giving Sebastian an order before shaking his head and dropping his fingers back to his cane. "If he isn't home," Ciel said, looking around the street, "We will have to find him. The matter of his suicide will have to come later when we can address it directly. Sebastian?"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:42 pm

"Yes, my lord?" He replied, once again trying to dislodge the other man from his arm in order to offer his master a courtly bow.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:47 pm

"Find out any location where the Viscount might be hiding." Ciel pointedly ignored the Reaper's antics. "I'd like to have found him before tea time." He rolled his visible eye. "And I suppose we must bring that along also," He waved one finger at Grell.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Having been shaken off Sebastian just to be rudely addressed as 'that' by a child irritated him. "Excuse me!?" he huffed. "Well if you're going to be so rude, perhaps I don't want to help. Hmph!" He crossed his arms and stuck his nose to the air.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:11 pm

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian rose from his customary bow before addressing Grell. "And just what sort of help are you prepared to offer?"
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next