Absolutely Abnormal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Butler, Roleplaying

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

His Butler, Roleplaying - Page 4 Empty Re: His Butler, Roleplaying

Post  Hannah Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:21 am

Ciel ignored the screeching red head. "Or," he mused, addressing Sebastian, "he could be smuggling through the coffins. Who would look in a coffin for anything but a dead body?" He let out a short, tempered laugh. "Other than most of the characters that squirm into my life, of course." With that he slanted his eyes over to Grell for a moment.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:27 am

Sebastian grinned wryly at that. "You do seem to have a knack for attracting the unsavory. Speaking of." He craned his head back to give Grell a disparaging look. "Would you please stop that?"
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:44 am

Grell almost didn't let go of Sebastian when he requested it, but decided it'd be wiser not to irritate him too much. Might stop loving him if he did! He looked to Ciel. "You're one disturbed child aren't you? I like it!" He grinned. "This sounds highly probable."
Gail
Gail
Admin

https://a-squared.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:48 am

Ciel tapped his cane on the ground, "Well," he said, "We've missed tea time. So I suppose we aren't in so much of a hurry now, but I'd still like to take care of this as quickly as possible." He turned his visible eye to his butler, "Sebastian, make arrangements for us to visit the Undertaker. Immediately."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:30 am

Sebastian looked visibly pained at the reminder. "Right away, my lord." He looked to Grell. "As for you, you don't really serve a purpose anymore, do you?"
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:17 pm

Grell's heart stopped. "Ungh... Well I-..." He pressed his index finger tips together and gave a little pout. "I still have to take his soul... So I can still follow you, can't I?"
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:39 pm

"You," Ciel said, finally addressing the Reaper straight on, "are wasting our time. You may follow us or go on your own, but either way we are departing immediately." He rubbed his temples. "Just please. Stop talking."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:24 pm

"Well put, sir." Replied Sebastian, his tone (as usual) just haughty enough that one couldn't tell whether or not he was being sarcastic. He lifted Ciel once more. Perhaps, if he hurried, the Undertaker might still have some hot tea.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:47 pm

He grinned. At least he wasn't going to have to force his way into Bassy's little group. He was after-all told he could come or go. And to be honest, the reaper would much prefer to go! "I was only trying to help~" He protested. "It's not like I held you back." Grell rolled his shoulders and followed behind Sebastian and Ciel. Frankly, that young master of Sebastian's was a large hindrance to their personal relationship. He was sure if the child wasn't there he and Sebastian could have developed at least a casual friendship by this point. "In any case. If you want information from that guy, you're going to need all the help you can get." He nodded. "I'm sure neither one of you can spin a good joke for that guy."

((WHY in the world do I feel like I was spinning up very OOC ramble just now?!))
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Ciel was already slightly uncomfortable, being unable to reach the ground as he was, but the Reaper's words made him purse his lips and his brow wrinkled in annoyance and confusion. "Why on earth would we need to tell him riddles? That seems counter-intuitive to someone who works with dead bodies all day." He shifted, trying to regain his sense of pride while being held by his butler like a doll.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:21 pm

"Now, master." Sebastian began in that condescending, almost-fatherly tone of his. "Eccentric though he is, you should be greatful for his services. He's never steered us wrong in the past, after all." He came to an abrupt stop. "Ah. Here we are." London felt like such a small town today.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:11 pm

Grell nodded. "Yes, he's very reputable. Besides that, I imagine normal people would need to laugh if they worked with bodies all day." He wrinkled his nose. "Ich." What a gross thought.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:24 pm

Squirming, Ciel pushed at Sebastian's arms. "I suppose." He conceded, vaguely realizing that this was the first thing today that wasn't completely, disgracefully annoying that the soul-collector had said since they'd run into one another. "Let me down, Sebastian." His odd-colored hair was getting in his eyes, and Ciel desperately just wanted connection with the solid ground again. "Now."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Sebastian seemed amused by this display, for some reason. "As you wish." He lowered him to the ground. His hands now free, he offered a gentle knock at the Undertaker's door.

Their man peeked through a crack in the door, as though the sunlight might kill him if he got to much. It was hard to tell, as his eyes were obscured by a ridiculous amount of silver forelocks hiding most of his face, but he seemed happy to see them. "Why, if itain't my favorite customers, coming f' tea!" He looked in Grell's direction. "And you. Come right in."
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:23 pm

"Ah! How rude!" Grell exclaimed. "You aren't supposed to exclude me when saying things like that. It's just plain rude!" None the less, he still came right in as the man instructed.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:28 pm

While a bit put out that he was going to have to have tea at the coroner's, Ciel was still quite relieved that tea time was not utterly forgotten for the day. Dusting his jacket off, for no reason other than to show Sebastian he could still operate on his own, Ciel stepped in the door, trying not to be completely taken aback by the... eccentric man inviting them in.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:34 pm

"O' course. Where are my manners?" Asked the Undertaker with a chuckle. He drummed up a conversation as he poured steaming hot tea into whatever dirty jars he could find. "Now, I don't imagine the Earl is here on a social visit, eh?" He asked eagerly.

MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:25 pm

Grell took a small, lady-like sip before realizing the jar was still quite filthy and proceeding to make a big show spitting it back into the jat and sliding it away from himself as quickly as possible. HE retracted his hand like a viper bit him and uttered a single "Blech!" whilst contorting his face. This however did not interrupt the conversation between the Earl and the Undertaker.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:13 am

Ignoring the Reaper's actions, (as the ginger was practically begging for someone to notice him, and Ciel wouldn't think of giving him that satisfaction), Ciel adjusted his grip on the cane. "Unfortunately, no." Although there was nothing he wanted to do with that... beverage. Ciel couldn't come to calling it tea. "We've come to inquire about someone we've been trying to speak with. He is the Viscount of Druitt, and any information you've about him would be greatly appreciated." He lifted a single eyebrow, smirking as he tried to read Undertaker's mostly-hidden expression. "And can I conclude by that smirk that you are acquainted with Viscount Chambers?"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:25 am

"Please do try to maintain a semblance of decorum." Sebastian sighed, taking a dignified sip of his tea as if to demonstrate to his Reaper friend how it’s properly done.

You’re a perceptive one, my lord.” The Undertaker’s lips seemed to stretch even further into an uncanny smile. “Yes, I could tell you a thing or two about the viscount. But you know that my wares don't come for free.” He looked eagerly between the three of them, with all the giddy anticipation of a cocaine addict about to get his fix.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:34 am

Grell couldn't believe Sebastian was drinking that terrible poison. "Bassy that's disgusting. No one will want to kiss that mouth till after you've brushed." He mumbled to the butler. as the Earl and the Undertaker spoke. His attention slowly turned to the conversation and that Undertaker dared to make such an appalling request. "First you serve us that rancid tea and now you expect payment for information?" He crossed his arms. "It was practically a sin to make poor Bassy drink that unsightly mess. You owe us." He stuck his nose in the air.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am

Ciel studied Grell for a moment before turning back to Undertaker, whose smile was becoming more alarming by the second. Taking the usual route of dealing with the ginger, Ciel ignored his comment and asked, "If the information you offer is good, we could indulge you. What kind of payment would you require?"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:57 am

Sebastian rubbed at his forehead. Grell's passion, while endearing in its own way, was quite loud. Hadn't he just recently requested some manners?

The Undertaker seemed almost amused by Grell's outburst, but not so much in a laughing sort of way. He turned his attention back the the Earl. "Oh, I think you know what I want." He replied. "I'll tell you anything you wanna know for a good laugh."
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:34 pm

"That in itself is funny. This kid has absolutely no sense of humor." He chuckled. None the less he looked to Ciel as if expecting him to take a shot at a joke.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:19 pm

"Shall I take care of this one, master?" Sebastian asked. The kid was rather fickle about taking care of himself, at times.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next