Absolutely Abnormal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Butler, Roleplaying

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

His Butler, Roleplaying - Page 3 Empty Re: His Butler, Roleplaying

Post  Gail Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Grell looked mildly irritated at the woman's flirtatious behavior. When she backed off a bit, he managed to calm down by a hair. "Oh, honey. I'm not impressed." He snorted. "Bassy here doesn't have to do a single thing for you." He looked around and his gaze landed on Ciel. He shoved him towards the women. "But you can have the boy." He smiled sweetly. Grell was already starting to view them as his personal servants. The fancy dress was possibly to blame for this new view of his.
Gail
Gail
Admin

https://a-squared.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:49 pm

Sebastian closed the distance between himself and the woman (and, in the process, placing himself between the lady and his master.) "Don't trouble yourself with him, ma'am. I'm afraid your effort will go right over his head. Now, wouldn't you much rather have this?" He caught her wrist, and gently pressed a few gold coins into her hand.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:02 pm

Ciel smirked. Sebastian was late. He thought, filing that away for later. He watched as the woman's eyes widened, feeling the weight of the coins in her palm. "Well, well, Sir," she smiled widely, "I suppose I can tell you some things, then. Gather 'round, though," she pulled at Sebastian's sleeve to indicate the needed secrecy, "'cause I've 'eard there are always people after 'im and I'd not want to give away our favorite customer."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:17 pm

Grell huddled close like a school girl about to receive a bit of juicy gossip. "Well what have you heard then? Spill it!" He licked his lips and leaned in.
The woman rolled a hand up her neck to rest beneath her chin. "Wew, I ain't go'a'ole lot'o dirt on 'im, but I 'ear 'e's taken t'hangin' aroun' th'ol' Opium den down town... wiv soma th'most strangest people." She said.
Grell's eyes widened. "Oh, how juicy!"
"'E seems t'me like 'e's fallen into trouble... I can't say f'sure though." She leaned back again.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Sebastian offered a dashing smile, and backed away from the woman. "You've been incredibly helpful." He said.

"Well, that should narrow things down." He began, once the group was out of the woman's range of hearing. "Perhaps Lau knows a thing or two." He snatched another look at his pocket watch, and frowned deeply.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Rubbing his temples, getting more irritated by the second, Ciel said, "Then Lau should have been the first stop, and we wouldn't have had to come done to this desperate excuse for entertainment dressed like this," he motioned to his clothing, "and having to keep that around." He pointed a finger at Grell. SEBASTIAN IS DUMB. /End Taunt
"Let's just cut to the chase, shall we? Sebastian," Ciel raised his eye patch, allowing his seal to glow brightly, "take me quickly to Lau."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:16 pm

Grell grinned. "Ah, ah~! But we had a deal. I still get to stay and be with Bassy! Besides, wasn't this way more fun?" He teased. "Bassy looks so cute I want to take him home!" He smiled warmly in Sebastian's direction. He instantly clung to his side. "Lets go together, yeeeees Sebastian?!" He rubbed his cheek against his shoulder and tittered.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Sebastian let out a quite sigh. "I suppose it can't be helped." He slid one arm around Grell, and one around Ciel. "Hold on." And with his demons Marty-Stu strength, he lifted the pair off the ground, and charged. Rising from the ground as effortlessly as a dove, leaping from trees and rooftops all the way across town.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:17 pm

The Reaper's breathe was stale. "Sebastian." He huffed, "Hurry up."
They landed a few moments later, but Ciel's hat was gone. "My top hat. Where has it gone?" He narrowed his eyes and smirked at his butler. "Losing your touch there?"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Grell melted in Sebastian's arms. "Oh... OH! How strong you are Bassy!" His eyes twinkled.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Sebastian allowed Grell to fall unceremoniously to the floor. "Not at all, master. I simply wished to bring you here and quickly as possible. That was your request, after all." He glanced at Grell. "I suppose I could leave him here while I retrieve your hat?"
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:19 pm

"Fine." Ciel rolled his eyes to the side and crossed his arms. "Just don't dawdle." He turned to Grell. "Is there any more information you can tell me while we wait? Any detail you haven't yet."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:39 pm

Grell puckered his lips in thought. "Well I don't know much else." He stood up from the spot Sebastian dropped him at. "Honestly that man is very hard to follow, I would know." He nodded matter of factly.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Scanning the sky for traces of his butler, Ciel sighed and turned to the door. "I suppose we will have to go in without him." And proceeded to leave the Reaper standing alone.
He pushed open the door, not looking to see if the ginger was behind him or not. As always, the place was smoky and undesirably hot. Ciel grimaced and covered his nose as he pushed through the smoke trying to find the Chinese man. "Lau!" He called, trying not to gag on the overpowering aromas.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Sebastian wandered down the street. Now that having tea on time today was nothing more than a fading dream, he didn't feel quite as rushed. As such, it only took him about thirty-three seconds to locate and clean the master's hat.

Ran Mao clung to her 'boss,' as always. She turned a blank stare towards the young man entering. This was the closest she would get to giving a polite greeting.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:18 pm

After a moment of hesitation Grell decided he'd let the child wonder into the sin den on his own. It wasn't like he wanted to go in there yet and he still had time before the allotted death time for the man, so he didn't have to be in their to take his soul yet.

Lau's narrowed eyes peered through the smoke seeing the silhouette of a child slinking through the crowds on naughty women and drugged up men. He puffed at his own pipe momentarily whilst pulling Ran Mao closer."Well, would you look who it is." He grinned.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:36 am

Ciel flailed his hands in front of his face. "Lau," he spat, clearly more than a little annoyed, "this smoke is horrid." He squinted, trying to find the man, and finally could make him out from the rest of the riff-raff. "I need to talk with you. Now."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:45 pm

Sebastian was soon by his master's side once more, top hat in hand. He give a breif, unobtrusive apology for the delay.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Lau smiled. "Really, now? It must be very important for you to have come all this way." He puffed at his pipe, gave the now present butler a nod of acknowledgement, and leaned forward a bit to be slightly more level with Ciel."What is it?"
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:34 pm

Ciel didn't lean in himself, but did wait until Lau was close to speak, "We are trying to find the Viscount of Druitt, and certain sources have led us here. What can you tell us about his where-a-bouts?"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:50 pm

Ran Mao quickly lost interest in the visitors. Perhaps as an expression of her bordem, she climbed into the boss's lap, nestling up to his chest.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:00 am

Lau leaned back in his seat, twirling a strand of Mao's hair between his fingers. "Well now... you've started off on a while goose chase." He took a deep breath of the smokey air. "For personal reasons, I can't tell you why I know this... but I believe, he's been seen around town on his carriage... and some have claimed to have seen coffin's in the back." He tilted his head lazily to the side. "But that's just what I have heard. Ha ha."
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:26 am

"Coffins?" Ciel smirked, turning to his butler. "I suppose we're going to pay Undertaker a visit then, eh?" He threw the dealer a semi-friendly look. "Even though it was slightly vague, thank you for for your help. Try not to get yourself into too much trouble." And with that, he turned and began fighting his way through the dense smoke again.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:31 am

"How very interesting." Sebastian remarked as they left the fog and din of the establishment. "It's my understanding that to traffic humans, they're to be kept alive. Perhaps our man has changed professions since his last offense?"
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:00 am

Waiting outside of course was Grell. "BASSY! I didn't see you slip in. I thought I'd lost you forever~!" He tackled the butler's back and ave him a rather aggressive hug. "So have you learned anything new? Hm?"

Last edited by Gail on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next