Absolutely Abnormal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Butler, Roleplaying

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

His Butler, Roleplaying - Page 6 Empty Re: His Butler, Roleplaying

Post  Gail Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:16 am

Grell climbed into the coffin, tucking his disguise in around himself, as the dress was so full it hardly fit in the coffin. He struggled a moment with the dear thing, and then laid back gracefully."Alright, lets get this over with already. I'm going to wrinkle my dress at this rate." He pouted.
Gail
Gail
Admin

https://a-squared.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:12 pm

"Best stop your complainin'." Undertaker said as he pulled the heavy lid over Ciel's coffin. "It's unbecoming of a lady." He snickered and lidded Grell's coffin, as well. One Sebastian was sealed in, he approached the modest little dwelling in which Druit carried out whatever secretive affairs he might partake in.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:22 am

Inside the wood, Ciel was feeling even more grim than usual. Madame Red, he wondered, is this what it feels like? To be cut off from the rest and suffocated from the inside? He half wished Sebastian was there to make some ambiguously snide comment and take his mind off of his situation. It seemed like time was standing still; like he'd never get out. Hurry up!

Conversely, there was much going on in the blonde's hideaway. Even without the order of coffins scheduled to arrive today, Chambers was beginning to wonder why he'd decided to have so many things colliding today. "I was going to pop into London for high tea!" He stopped, tossing his hair back and kneeling down. "I suppose making sure you get off to your new home is necessary though, yes my friend?" The black haired woman didn't answer. Although that was to be expected of someone who had so many drugs coursing through their body. Druitt cocked his head, cupping it with one hand and looked down the length of the room. "I didn't mean to collect so many at once," he mused, referring to his drugged 'friends.' "But when money calls you," The blonde turned back to the raven in front of him, drawing one finger through a glossy curl, "and with such a beautiful voice, one can't help but answer it, no?"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:37 am

((OOC: Ah, Hannah that made me shiver a bit! XD ))

Grell waited with all the patience of a cat in a basin. It was so dark in the coffin he couldn't tell if he had his eyes open or shut anymore. When the coffin became still he figured they'd made their destination. He listened carefully, hardly able to make anything out, but he thought maybe he heard the Viscount.
He laid still. Was this a good time to make his grand entrance? Would he allow himself to be upstaged by Bassy and the brat? If he was last to exit the coffins he'd lose the shock of the entrance! And every performer loves to make a shocking entrance.
...No. He would loose Sebastian's respect if he blew their cover before the appropriate time. He hugged himself in anticipation and waited for Bassy's que.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:49 am

Sebastian, meanwhile, felt like he could fall asleep in his little cask, had the situation prevented it. Dark and smug, the heavy wood muffling out quite a lot of noise. Yes, it was a very homey place. Too bad he had work to do.

The Undertaker knocked on the heavy door that separated the Viscount from the rest of the world. "Lord Druitt? Are you in? I've got your order all ready." He managed to keep the wry grin out of his voice, but not off of his face. This promised to be interesting.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:31 pm

The Viscount heard a thumping on the door, causing a loud huff to escape. "I suppose we'll have to answer that, eh? Pretty lady?" He leaned down, cocking his head to the same angle hers was skewed to. Her eyes remained closed, as they seemed to always be. Looking back and forth from her eyelids, he scanning the length of her face came up with the same response, Outstanding beauty! Then sighed, But so dead looking; so sad.
Standing with new resolve, I can still make it to London for supper if all goes well! Chambers crossed to the door, eager to finish this tediousness. He straightened his cuffs quickly as he reached the door and turned the handle with a flourish.

(OCC) And Ciel was still in a coffin.

Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:16 am

"'Ello, my lord." Undertaker gave him a polite, if slightly grim smile. He pushed passed the man, pulling a few stacked coffins behind him. "I've got your order right here. My finest yet, if I may say so."

The words were scarcely out of the Undertaker's mouth when a gloved hand came crashing through the lid of one of the coffins. A bit dramatic, but he supposed that added to the 'surprise' factor.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Grell took this as his time to pop out as well, many ruffles following after him as he (not so) gracefully leaped out. "About time!" He grinned. "This is where the fun starts. With your DEATH!" He gave his signature sign and a wink.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:20 am

I wonder how long this will take for Sebastian. Ciel crossed his arms, (even in the tight space), and sighed softly. I would very much like to watch Lord Druitt's last moments. 20 seconds.

Chambers watched the two pop up with a slight sense of mirth mixed with the expected surprise. "Oh my," he said, flipping his hair back dramatically, "What have we here? Unexpected guests? How very comical of you to think of coming to me with a brawl." He laughed, rocking around gently, "It seems like it would be more likely you would stand a chance somewhere where I couldn't have prepared for this. But! No matter!"
Suddenly he held out his hand, posing like a blushing bride-to-be, "Have you seen my new ring?" Laughing, he brought the hand very close to his face to inspect it thoroughly, "It's quite the little devil, although you might remember the effects of it butler," He raised his eyebrows to the man, "your young master got quite the dose of my little ring's... after effects."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:41 am

((OOC: OMG HANNAH, your icon is a great reference for Nikki's outfit!))
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:09 am

Much to the chagrin of the coffin's maker, Sebastian tore into Ciel's coffin like paper, gently lifting the boy out. "Ah, yes. I remember perfectly well, but it's not something I'm to concerned about." He set the boy on his feet, quickly adjusted his hat. He glanced at Grell. "Remember, Grell, we need him alive for just a short while longer. I do hope you aren't to enthusiastic about finishing your job."
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:45 pm

It was like a quick flash of red light whizzing by. Then Grell was nuzzled up under Sebastian's arm and batting his false lashes like a school girl with dry eyes. "So long as it means I get to spend more time by your side, Bassy." He grinned.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:01 am

Ciel dusted his coat off briskly, folding his arms under his cape. "Fifty-six seconds." Druitt was smiling at him, which was disturbing but Ciel found it entirely aggravating to try to find the will to become worried. It wasn't as if it were necessary.

Laughing again, the Viscount leaned forward and shook his finger at the little group. "You don't believe me, do you?" He shook his head, throwing it back with the unnecessarily loud laughs giddily escaping his mouth. "How do you think we keep my pretty little toys asleep here?" Spreading his hands wide, he pressed his lips into a smile and motioned widely, "This whole place!" He exclaimed without explaining.
Narrowing in on the boy, "You were prettier as a girl. No matter!" Druitt cocked his head, "Have you ever thought about breathing? Everyone does it, but no one ever thinks about how bad it could be for you! You could breathe in something harmless, or you could be inhaling a very fine strain of sleeping gas."

Glaring the whole time, Ciel was disturbed to realize the Viscount wasn't bluffing. "Sebastian..." he trailed off, losing his thoughts like the last seconds before bedtime as a child. His eyelids felt like cement, trying to reunite with their lower siblings. He reached desperately for something to grab onto as he swayed with his efforts of staying upright.

(OOC: Sorry it's so long!)
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:00 am

(OoC: NEVER apologize for how long and beautiful a post is! That's like saying "I'm sorry the food is so delicious!" or "I'm sorry for being such an awesome friend!" And now I have to follow it with something quite short.)

Sebastian caught his small body with little effort. While it was a bit disappointing, it was hardly unexpected. He glanced at Undertaker, who giggled sleepily as he sunk, ungracefully, to the floor. He looked back tot he Viscount, still holding his master firmly. "It's a very good trick, but I'm afraid there are a few things you failed to take into account."
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:10 pm

((OOC: Dude. What do you guys think? Would Grell be affected by this gas?))
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:10 pm

Gail wrote:((OOC: Dude. What do you guys think? Would Grell be affected by this gas?))

((OOC: Hm. That's a tricky one. Will says Reapers DO need sleep, but I say if you need a Death Scythe to kill them, simple, Earthly poisons shouldn't effect them. Right?))
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:31 pm

Grell looked around with a grin. "Ah~! You're a clever one! Very devious." He smirked. "I like it." Grell backed away from Sebastian with eel-like movements. "Kinky!" He giggled. He produced his chainsaw out of no-where. "But be careful handsome one." He winked. "I don't want you to damage my Bassy."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:52 pm

"Damage?!" Druitt doubled over with laughter, clutching his stomach for air. "Damage? What makes you think I would damage any of you?" As he giggled, his hand disappeared, seeming to rummage for something. "I just wanted you to meet my baby!" The whip; albeit from no where, cracked above there heads as the Viscount straightened. "She's been waiting all day to meet you." He fondled the handle, "She loves meeting new people."

This was a really happy place. Smiling, Ciel couldn't remember when he'd felt this warm and... safe. Was that what it was? Is this a field? Did we come to a field? Sebastian? He couldn't remember why Sebastian didn't seem to be answering. No matter! It's pretty here. I wish it was always this sunny.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:01 pm

Sebastian gently laid the boy's tiny body against a wall. "Stay there a moment, will you?" He straightened, and turned to face his opponent. "Well, I seem to be at something of a disadvantage." He gave an over exaggerated sigh. "I suppose I'll manage." And suddenly, he was on the other side of the room, with little more than a blur of motion to transition.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:12 pm

Grell was hardly able to keep up with the quick motions. "Ahh~ A man after my own heart." He smiled at the appearance of the whip. "Oh, how I'd love to help! Oh, my! Oh Bassy!" He clutched his little fangirling heart. It was almost too much for him. The thought of whipping Sebastian. Or Sebastian whipping him. He pressed the back of his hand to his forehead, feeling faint.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:19 pm

Sebastian somehow managed time to give Grell a flat stare. He didn't let the squealing distract him for to long, however, before bringing a heavy fist down on the crook of the Viscount's neck.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:31 pm

"Now now, Butler," Druitt croaked, his throat throbbing with the impact, "Leaving your little Robin unattended?" With his free arm, he thrust his elbow back into the man's stomach, "Tsk, tsk. You don't seem to be taking your job very carefully."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Though he was winded, the butler made a quick recovery. "Really now, you're causing such a bother. We've already missed tea, and I refuse to be late for supper." He swung his long leg out towards the Viscount's ankles.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Grell's hand slid to his cheeks and steam flared from his nostrils. A large grin spread across his face. "Y'know it's too bad that this has to come to an end. Bassy's form is at it's best when he's fighting." He squirmed.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:00 pm

Face to the ground, Druitt began to laugh. It was hilarious! This whole thing was simply hilarious! "You're a real butler to the end, aren't you? What are you going to do now? Polish my silver?" He snorted again. "Really, I thought you'd have taken me as more of the threat that I am." He coughed. "All I have to do is snap my fingers..."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next