Absolutely Abnormal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Butler, Roleplaying

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

His Butler, Roleplaying - Page 9 Empty Re: His Butler, Roleplaying

Post  Hannah Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 pm

The frantic maid followed him quickly. "Bardroy! We need to help Mister Sebastian!"

Finnian smiled, putting one finger up for emphasis. "If Mister Sebastian could see that the manor was worry-free, he would be able to smile again!" He smacked his fist to his palm, "That's our goal! Right?"

From upstairs, Chambers stood and grinned, the picture of suave. "Butler, you didn't take into account everything about today." He turned to the Earl, putting his hand on his little shoulder reassuringly, "I think it would be best for us to discuss matters...elsewhere." He gave Sebastian a pointed look.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:34 pm

"Ho ho!" Tanaka laughed approvingly.

"Anything you have to say to me, you may say to my master." Sebastian replied.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Bardroy halted. "Wew, I guess yer right." He rose his gaze to meet Finnian's. "Good finking!" He paused for a second, his eyes returning to floor and his thumb to his chin in thought. "So how we gonna make 'im believe everfin' is worry free?"
Gail
Gail
Admin

https://a-squared.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:08 pm

"I believe," Druitt said, rubbing his shoulder against Sebastian's tantalizingly, "that the boy has something to say to you," He grinned, laughing through his teeth, letting his breath blow against his neck, "butler."
Ciel was positive now. He looked from the Viscount to the demon, then lifted his eyepatch, "Sebastian, this is an order," the purple glow swallowed them, "Obey whatever this man tells you to do like he was me!"

Finny clapped resolutely, "I'll fix the garden!"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:03 pm

Sebastian's eyebrows rose. This was certainly... Interesting. But, he was certain, not something he couldn't work around. He calmly bowed. "Yes, my lord." And gave Druitt a dueler's smile. He could recognize a good play when he saw one. But things were far from over.

"I'll make sure the house is spotless, yes I will!" Mei Rin squealed. She loved her job, yes she did.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:29 pm

Bard was going to make food. He'd make the fanciest meal they'd ever seen. He quickly gathered the ingredients humming A TUNE AS HE DID.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:44 pm

Finny looked over the gardens with a big smile on his face. "This is going to be the best looking garden in the whole county when I'm done, I'm sure of it!"

Ciel turned, feeling cognizant enough to make decisions, and the best way for him to do any serious thinking was to be in his office. "Druitt. Butler." His mind seemed as if there was a layer of frosted glass between himself and his memories. He shook it off as quickly as it came. "Come along. I will discuss anything more once properly at my desk."
Druitt smiled, giving a slight bow. "Young Earl, you wish to be carried, do you not?" He jumped in, picking the boy up bridal style. "Use your words to lead the way," He let his breath nuzzle Ciel's ear and neck, "Little Robin." Druitt grinned to himself as the child did not shy away. Not even a blush.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:53 pm

Sebastian's impressive muscles tensed. There may have been some quietly gathering rage, seeing his master in the arms of another. It was also somewhat humiliating. However, if he let petty thoughts like that get in his way, what kind of butler would he be? "Yes, of course, my lord." He said, his calm, but back by razors.

Mei Rin decided that now would be a good time to take out all of the delicate Christmas decorations and give them all a thorough wash. After all, isn't it much nicer to have them already clean when you unpack them six months later to hang up? "They'll sparkle, yes they will!"
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:14 pm

Bard fired up the oven ans put a pot on to boil. He was going to make pasta puttanesca as the starter dish to a three course meal and a nice desert to go along with it. Maybe tiramisu. He started grabbing out the nice silver and a wheeling cart to load everything up. While thinking about it, two other dishes formed in his head... Rich n' Charley's salad and fillet Mignon. Oh, he might even add cheeze and garlic bread sticks on the side.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Eleven more hours, twenty-two more minutes. The Viscount circled Ciel's desk, pausing by the chair. "Would you like me to set you down, Little One?"
Ciel set his jaw. "No. Sit down like this."

"This is a disaster!" Finnian sobbed, looking out to the ruined garden. "What will Mister Sebastian say?" His eyes widened, "What will he do?" All he had wanted to do was help the cat from the top branch of the tree! Mister Sebastian liked cats!
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:28 pm

Sebastian grimaced. This was definitely not his master. However, he would continue to play along with whatever Druitt was playing for the time being. He stood quietly, play the perfect butler as he was so used to, with a silent hatred.

Mei Rin let out a loud gasp, timed perfectly with the crash of the box of glass orbs hitting the floor. She found a glimmer of hope, and latched on to it. "It didn't sound like they all broke! Maybe I could salvage some!" She climbed down the ladder and began digging through the box. After a few cuts, she thought it might be easier to look if they were all laid out on the floor, and decided to spill the contents. More shattering glass could be heard before she could rethink the wisdom of such a decision.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:43 pm

BArd, who had accidentally set his sleeve on fire had dropped a rag on the stove in his haste to get to the sink. He looked over his shoulder to find he'd set not only the rag on fire, but the also the wooden cutting board as well. He panicked and raced to grab the fire extinguisher.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:53 pm

Finny raced inside. "Mei-Rin! Ah-!" He stopped just an inch from stepping through a puddle of racist glass shards. "What happened?" His mouth dropped open, little squeaks escaping his mouth at inappropriate times.

Druitt smiled, whipsering a breathy, "Yes, my lord," seating himself with the little one on his lap. Still in a whisper, he said into the Earl's ear; "Now that you have me, my Little Robin, wouldn't you rather not be bothered by anyone else?"
Ciel glanced at the ceiling, wondering why he was so cold, then smiled and turned to Druitt. "Yes, that would be perfect." He pecked the man's cheek for no apparent reason. "I need to work alone. Tell everyone that I will only speak through you for now. This is an order."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Sebastian clenched his trembling fists. Now he was stealing his role as the butler. "Very well, my lord." He said with a thin smile. He didn't have to be seen to keep an eye on the master, after all.

"I was only trying to cleaning the ornaments!" Mei Rin squeaked. "Oh, I have to get this cleaned up before mister Sebastian sees this! Finny! Help me find the broom!"
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:41 pm

The large double doors to the mansion were thrown open. In walked a very tired, very disheveled reaper Sutcliff. "I'll have you know: I tore my dress trying to keep up with you, Sebastian!" Grell hissed through his teeth. The hiss soon turned to low whimpers. "And I twisted my ankle. Twice!" He straightened out his worn dress and tugged a twig from his messy hair.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9