Absolutely Abnormal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Butler, Roleplaying

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

His Butler, Roleplaying - Page 7 Empty Re: His Butler, Roleplaying

Post  MokieMorty Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:58 pm

"So sorry, but not today." Said the butler, calm as ever. From his sleeves, he produced two dull knives, and in a flash of metal, sent them flying across the room. The eating implements buried themselves in the other man's delicate knuckle joints, shattering them. Sebastian then planted a heavy foot on the young man's back. "Now, I've a few questions for you, and then you are going to die. Are we clear?"
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:09 pm

"Ohohoho~!" Grell shuttered. "You sock it to him, Bassy!" The reaper grinned ear to ear. "And after you've died I'm going to reap your soul and leave. So take your time, now."
Gail
Gail
Admin

https://a-squared.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:06 pm

Druitt's hands were trembling, partially with laughter and partially with the searing pain. He coughed, the sound choking out like a half-dead Ha!. "You seem to be making yourself very clear yes, Butler. Say what you will." He laughed quietly and added, "But don't count on my death anytime soon."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:50 pm

The door burst open! "Stop! Stop, stop, stop everything!" Edward Abberline adjusted his hat as it had attempted to fall from his head in his rush. A detective squad fled into the room right after him and started breaking up the fight. "You're all under arrest!" He hollered.

Grell's eyebrows hitched. "Whaaaaat?" He drawled. "This makes no sense. Absolutely none what so ever." He flicked his wrist, which was promptly cuffed.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Sebastian deftly retracted the knives he'd yet to transform into projectile weapons. "Ah, wonderful! I had hoped the proper authorities might show up." He lied smoothly. "Please, arrest that man."
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:06 pm

The blonde wasn't so interested in what was happening above him. In fact, the entirety of his attention was on the floor. He began giggling, allowing his deranged thoughts to leak out. "London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down,"
His vision was directed over to the boy slumped in the corner. "...my fair lady." Suddenly, one of the police squad took a hasty step backwards, as if to steady himself, then fell to the ground laughing. He laughed and laughed with eyes as wide and insane as Druitt's own. A waft of the toxin floated by his nose leisurely, Chamber's own internal system fully equipped to deal with the familiar scent.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:47 pm

Aberline's eyes narrowed at his fellow officer. "Pull yourself together!" His eyes suddenly glazed over and grew just as wide as the others, soon joining in the song with his co-workers.

Grell's eyebrows furrowed. "What the heck is going on?!" He demanded.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:56 pm

The butler looked disgusted. This gas... What, exactly, was it? "I've heard this before." He darted across the room to take hold of his young master. "Grell, take Druitt for me. We have to get them out of here."

The Undertaker's head swayed back and forth as he began to hum along in unison with the rest of the effected.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:09 pm

There was a noise above his head somewhere... but the Earl couldn't place it. "Mmmm..." he stirred, curiously pressing his hand against something warm and solid. Where am I? I hope... Ciel wiggled a bit, sighing happily, it's close to dinner time. He couldn't remember a time when he'd felt better, happy and Warm and...safe.He began to speak, or try to, when he felt it all slipping away again. I suppose, He reasoned sleepily, I can figure it out... when I'm not so tired...

As soon as the butler's foot was removed from his back, Druitt jumped up, trying not to let his hand drip blood on his Perfectly white clothing! "So," he grinned, raising one eyebrow at the ginger, "I suppose we will be spending a bit of time together, no?" He stepped closer, holding his bloody hand a bit closer to the red man. "Although I'd really rather not go." He leaned closer, "Isn't there some kind of... agreement we could come to?"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Always wishing to please Bassy, Grell complied, despite the handcuffs. "Right away, Sebby~!" He swooned. It was so sexy when that man took charge. He grabbed Druitt by the collar. "Oh, my, yes!" He grinned. "We're going to be spending a lot of time together. I simply must obey Bassy." She dragged the man to the door. "And hurry up if you will, Bassy! I am on a time constraint!" He hollered over his shoulder in a singsong voice.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:31 pm

"Your job is not my main concern right now." Sebastian let out a quick sigh. Did the man still not understand? No matter. He would deal with him momentarily. For now... "Young master, can you hear me? You must wake up now." He cast a quick glance over his shoulder as he loaded the boy into the wagon outside. He would have to borrow it for a little while.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:37 pm

Ciel could barely drag himself out of dream land. It was too... pleasant. With his voice sounding husky and barely understandable, "...Sebastian?" He shifted, yawning. "What's going on?"

Pulled by his wrists, Aleister scrambled to keep up with his hurried captor. He glanced over his shoulder at the pile of bodies. They wouldn't wake for a while, he knew. And when they did... He smiled.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Grell flipped his book out of nowhere. "I have to re-read it too you. I told you already!" He opened the appropriate page. "WHAT?!" His eyes bulged in frustration. "Now there's a question mark! WHAT IS THIS?" He grit his teeth and let out a frustrated screech.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:09 pm

Sebastian briefly turned to Grell. "Yes, this isn't exactly playing out as your logs said it would, is it?" He took Ciel's hat, and set it down beside him. There was no chance he was loosing that cursed hat again. "I'll do my best to explain once you've regained your faculties. For the time being, just concentrate on staying awake."
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:15 pm

The boy would have suspected he was on certain drugs if he had had those faculties at the moment. He could feel something hard...a... wall? behind him, which he was leaning on heavily. "Shhebastian." He closed his eyes, grinning, "..Basstian. Can we-" he paused, lolling his head to the side, "-come here? Cumm here... again?" He laughed, reaching blindly for his butler. "Puhh-lease?" He laughed, his mind whirring at his new personality peeking out. "I..." Ciel sighed dreamily, "I like it here. Sebastian."
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:30 pm

Grell frowned. The way things were panning out where not at all like he previously imagined. He cocked his head to the side at Ciel's behavior. Then a thought hit him. "I want to know why [b]I[/b[ was being arrested!" He held his cuffed wrists u for emphasis.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:35 pm

"Well, you can hardly claim that you don't deserve it." Sebastian said, as he climbed into the seat, taking the reigns. "Not that that is our first concern. Now, can you at least manage loading the viscount, or shall we wait for them to come after us?" He sent a small grin in his master's direction. There would be much teasing in the days to come.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:46 pm

The Viscount in question sat next to the little Earl with much amusement. "You don't seem to be able to take that gas very well do you, Little Robin?" He leaned closer, taking a deep whiff of his little boy-scent. "What have you been doing all day, hmm?" He clucked his tongue, "You should have taught your butler better, yes?" He chuckled, his eyes lighting on something that may become useful later, if he was to create a distraction. The Earl turned to him, his visible eye cloudy. He pulled his head up to face the taller man with great effort and slowly, slowly, recognition began to dawn on him. "Hey...! You're...That.... guy." Ciel's eye clouded again as if he had already forgotton. "But, we aren't at the party. The paaar-tea. It's over, yes?"
Druitt smiled. "Yes, that party is over, Little Earl. But your whole life is just one big, beautiful gala, isn't it?"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:20 pm

Grell shoved the viscount in the back, attempting to get him into the wagon with the least amount of effort. The reaper soon hopped on with him. "There we are!" He grinned. "I think we're ready." He gave a nod.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:23 pm

"Very good." Sebastian whipped the reins. The horses took off with a jerk. He glanced back to the viscount, keeping an ear on his little half-conversation with he young master.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:34 pm

Druitt leaned in to Ciel's ear, almost brushing his lips over it. "Little Earl, you are not wearing your hat. Where is it?"

The Earl reached up to his head in confusion. "My... hat? 's my hat?" He threw his head around in frustration, trying to location the misplaced garment. "Ah!" He lit upon it. Crawling over to it, he plucked it up and began trying to place it on his head. Fortunately for Druitt, his almost-drunk stupor wouldn't allow any coordination and the hat fell off the edge of the carriage. Ciel frowned. "Sebastian!" He yelled, his head slowly beginning to clear. "My hat!"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:04 am

Grell cocked an eyebrow. "Still on about that hat, are you?" He shook his head and propped his feet up on the viscount's lap. "In any case, what exactly are we going to do with this guy after you've questioned him, Bassy?" Grell ran a hand through his red hair and looked boredly out the window. "And when can I get these off?" He held out his wrists.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MokieMorty Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:54 pm

Sebastian quickly found a place to tie the reins. He responded as he tied a quick, strong knot. "Once we've learned all we can, you may do with him as you please." He gave the fastened reins one more whip before throwing himself out of the carriage. He could catch up in a moment.

That accursed hat would be the death of him one day. If he could die.
MokieMorty
MokieMorty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:01 pm

As soon as the butler was gone, Druitt slipped something from his cuff. "Relax now, Little Earl," he cooed, his lips pulled into a confident grin as he gently, carefully, poked the boy's neck and watched his wild eye calm. "And tell your butler that it's alright; you won't need him nearby for a while." He ran his fingers along the barely-visible prick Ciel now sported and then turned his chin up to smile down at the boy. "And everything will be fine, won't it?"
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Gail Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Grell was far to distracted with his conversation about handcuffs with Sebastian to have noticed Druitt slipping from his cuff. "Sebastiaaaan~!!!" He followed the man out of the wagon. "Come on, help a lady out!" He pleaded, holding out his bound hands.
Gail
Gail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next